Friday, June 24, 2011

Tiffany Blue... DIY Wedding Cakes..

Wedding Cake Cookies by Martha Stewart Weddings...

I have a thing for Tiffany BLue... and I love this little inspiration board by Kinser Event Company that features this little DIY wedding cake. I'm not this good myself and I actually like to bake so this cake maybe a stretch for some people, but I think you could make a small two layer cake with Tiffany Blue swirled butter cream and decorate it with small white flowers and have something really lovely.

The cookies above were suggested as a "make before hand", DIY wedding favor. They are darling, but if you're decorating cookies this complicated, I hope you only have a dozen people in your wedding party :) Do I sound lazy? I am. Still, it's a lotta pretty!

For more examples of very sweet DIY cakes... VISIT this post at A Paper Proposal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a recipe for easy marshmallow fondant that anyone could make for a nice wedding cake finish. You can tint it any color you want. I don't happen to like the taste of fondant, though. Buttercream is much nicer!

kennady said...

This cakes are most beautiful and also have attractive look,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I refer this Wedding Cakes to all my friends wedding ,,,,,,