Friday, August 26, 2011

Sapphire & Marigold Wedding: The Cake Toppers...

The cake toppers were made for a lovely couple who had a beautiful wedding and I can make a set for you. My site: Love Boxes Shop...
To get a personalized set for your wedding & to keep forever...
Purchase a custom set from the shop and then... send me as much information and photos from the list below as you can...
Information for Custom Wedding Cake Toppers
Photos are preferred when they are available...
1. I need a photo of the couple
2. I need a photo of the dress
3. I need a photo of the veil if there is one
rings
other jewelry
hair style
flowers/bouquet
wedding colors
grooms attire
Names, Wedding Date (for the bottom)

: suit color (2 or 3 button) tie, pocket square, shirt, cufflinks, boutonniere... describe carefully or provide photo.
: describe very carefully or provide a photo
: describe very carefully or provide a photo
: describe very carefully or provide a photos
: necklace? bracelet? describe very carefully or provide photos
: silver in color or gold in color ..... Bride? Groom?

No comments: