Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Kokeshi Doll Children's Party: Treats...



These Pocky cookies are lots of fun and available lots of places, but if you don't want to look around AMazon will ship them to you.

There are some fun Japanese Sodas available lately. These flavors are available on Amazon.com (Amazon.com doesn't pay me.. they should.. I just love them and give them free advertising) HInt.. have children open these sodas outside.. they spray everywhere sometimes.

I have seen several different versions of candy sushi, but I like this version by HappyHourMom because of the Swedish fish. However, if you wanted to go healthy, the California Rolls at Costco are a bit hit with the children in my house. They LOVE those things and they are relatively inexpensive. A tray for $6 serves 4 children if there are other snacks.

1 comment:

Circe said...

Love it, love it, love it!!