Thursday, July 28, 2011

Late Summer Picnic Wedding: Cake Toppers & Cake...

These little cake toppers are from my shop. They don't exactly match this wedding, but they could. When I create cake toppers for a wedding... this is the list of information I try to get from brides so that I can create a cake topper that will be a memento to last a lifetime.


Information for Custom Wedding Cake Toppers
Photos are preferred when they are available...
1. I need a photo of the couple
2. I need a photo of the dress
3. I need a photo of the veil if there is one

rings: silver in color or gold in color ..... Bride? Groom?
other jewelry: necklace? bracelet? describe very carefully or provide photos
hair style: describe very carefully or provide a photos
flowers/bouquet: describe very carefully or provide a photo
wedding colors: describe very carefully or provide a photo
grooms attire: suit color (2 or 3 button) tie, pocket square, shirt, cuff links, boutonniere... describe carefully or provide photo.

Names, Wedding Date (for the bottom)
If you would like to have custom cake toppers for your wedding. Please contact me through my Etsy shop at www.HandPaintedLoveBoxes.etsy.com


I would love to work with you :)


For a summer picnic wedding. I think this little homemade cake would be marvelous. It's so pretty and homemade means it's sure to be yummy. :)

No comments: