Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Fair Lady Blue Wedding: The Rings...

ArtMasters is a new shop on Etsy that has beautiful designs. I love this ring. 
This men's wedding band is from another new jewelry shop on Etsy called ModernHeirloom. I think any man would enjoy this masculine styled ring.
Cameos are usually not my thing, but this one is just so beautiful. It's antique, Jasperware from Wedgwood sold by a lovely shop called BeAtomicBeauty
This is my Salt Lake City LDS Temple trinket box. It would be a great place to keep a ring at your bedside or by the sink when you are doing dishes. Don't lose any of the lovely rings above in the drain for Pete's sake :) LoVeBoXeShoP...
I can usually create the facade of most buildings if you are interested in something custom. Contact me through my Etsy shop.

No comments: