Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Wedding in Tuscany: The Food...

Crostata di Frutta is a traditional wedding cake. THIS is an English version. I don't think I would want to have this for the actual wedding cake, but you certainly could.. it's lovely. But, I would definitely serve it. Decorated with strawberries, it would be a favorite with my family. This Primer is a must read on Italian Wedding Cakes if you are either planning a wedding in Italy or just planning a traditional Italian wedding right where you are.
How about some lovely Biscotti..
This is Gourmet Almond Anise from GiasCreation on Etsy...
This is Panzella a tomato salad with bread crumbs.. it looks delicious! There are more ideas for Tuscan Wedding food HERE... and...

THIS BOOK from The Beautiful series is really fun and will put you right on location looking at beautiful landscapes and recipes. I own Mexico The Beautiful and enjoy looking through it often. These books are beautifully done.

No comments: